Friday, April 20, 2012

Quantum Chemistry on the Cheap.

I am not liking this new Blogger interface.  I suppose it will become more familiar with time, which I might take as a reason to post more.  In any case.....

The main reason for this post is to alert those who haven't heard/seen - the January 2012 issue of Chemical Reviews is the free sample issue available to non-subscribers, and contains the (near) latest in quantum chemistry.  I know there's a tiny bit of interest in what can actually be done with these methods by some, and - at least from my POV - yet another delightful article from Pekka Pyykkö, whose material I always find interesting and readable. 

Anyway, the rest of the month, I will be mired in tremendous experimental effort.  Not going off the grid, but more "locked in an NMR room until I finally keel over in exhaustion."  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment